Following current government advice, we are pleased to say we can begin treating patients again.
We have protocols in place, in order to keep you and our team safe
Before your appointment:
- Please give us an update as to how your dog is doing over the phone
- If possible, please make payment over the phone prior to your appointment
- Please contact us if you or any member of your household shows Covid-19 symptoms ahead of your appointment
- Please wait in your car until we are ready for you
At your appointment:
- We have a collar and lead protocol in place which will be discussed with you on the phone prior to the appointment
- With your consent and if it is appropriate to do so, we will treat your dog without you needing to enter the clinic
- If you do have to enter the clinic for any reason, please take care not to touch any surfaces or door handles
- Please maintain social distancing requirements (2 metres)
- We can call you to update you on the phone straight after your dog’s appointment, take payment and to make any further bookings
What are we doing to keep you safe?
- We have set up the clinic to support social distancing requirements
- We are limiting the number of dogs we see each day, so that we can maintain strict personal and clinic sanitisation protocols in between appointments
- We have postponed all student placements
- We are maintaining strict social distancing in our home and personal lives
Specialist Canine Hydrotherapy and Physiotherapy Centre in West London
Our centre boasts the latest spec equipment including a custom built hydrotherapy pool with canine friendly ramps, a walk-through water treadmill and a specific physiotherapy treatment room.